[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 06:02:18 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - Oct 5

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:   7
   40:  12
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  19     7  Total Score = 392

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, KW (except for when I forgot to change the band switch from 20 to 40
for about 15 minutes), dipole, inverted vee.  Mostly CW tonight.  Heard only
W6YX on 40 SSB; no CA stations heard on 75.  20 was dead as a doornail here.
QSY to 20 with N6TV just before practice started resulted in no signals either
way.  40 and 80 seemed good with little QRN.  I worked every CA station I could
hear and identify except W6AMM on 80M.  I never heard him CQ. but he had a good
signal on 40 and 80.  With that good a signal, he should CQ a lot.  Interesting
to work K6VVA with his club call KP2CW/W6.  CU Friday night for another practice
and on the weekend.  However, I have two league tennis matches and church/Sunday
School during the contest period.  I'll have to scramble to get into the top 20
again for a bottle of wine.  Hope everyone has a lot of fun this weekend, safe
trips to the mobiles and portables, and wish good propagation and low noise
levels for all.  73, John, K4BAI.