[3830] NCCC Sprint K0XP LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0xp@dandy.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K0XP LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 07:40:09 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - Oct 6

Call: K0XP
Operator(s): K0XP
Station: K0XP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:   2
   40:   9
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  11     9  Total Score = 297

Club:

Comments:

Nothing on 20 at all. Lots of weak 6's on 80 but they couldn't hear me, or the
midwesterners were much louder than we on the east coast. And just about every
one of the 6's didn't seem to be a NS regular and so didn't already know my QTH
and so didn't copy my QTH the first time; lots and lots of repeats to just about
all of them.

Then I read the rules and realized this's a multi-mode contest, so guess I
won't bother with it this year. I don't do voice. Oh well. I rember butting
heads with W6RTT and K6LL (using his original call) in the first three CQPs
sponsored by the North Hills club.

Steve, K0XP