[3830] CaQP W4PM SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hmmjr@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP W4PM SOFixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 15:20:07 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: W4PM
Operator(s): W4PM
Station: W4PM

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: Hanover, VA
Operating Time (hrs): 13

  160:
   80:   23
   40:   28
   20:  145
   15:   70
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  266     0  Mults = 53  Total Score = 42,294

Club: CVCC

Comments:

I had hoped for a sweep but it was not in the cards.  I missed BUTT, LASS, MEND,
SISK and TUOL.  Maybe next year!  This was great fun.  Lots of big signals
coming out of CA into VA.  15M was very good although not as many stations
found there as on 20M. I sure would like to do this event with a nice yagi one
time instead of a wire!  80 and 40 suffered from heavy QRN.

CU next year in the CQP!
Puck, W4PM