[3830] CaQP K6OWL SOFixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6owl@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP K6OWL SOFixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 17:01:20 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: K6OWL
Operator(s): K6OWL
Station: K6OWL

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: SFRA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    0     0
   80:   45     0
   40:   40     0
   20:   78     7
   15:    7     0
   10:    0     0
    6:    0     0
    2:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  170     7  Mults = 36  Total Score = 18,864

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Fit in what time I could when I could this weekend.  Don't think that more time
would have helped me much.  All the wires seem tired and the isotrons are
unhappy.  Time for something new.  Was even forced to find the microphone at
one point just to make some contacts.  Fortunately, Tom N6RA was doing a good
job of handing out the San Francisco multiplier so everyone who wanted one had
a reasonable opportunity to get one.  Also heard Jig AD6TF operating from
SFRA.

73, Mark K6OWL