[3830] TxQP KK5LO/M SO Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kk5lo@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] TxQP KK5LO/M SO Mobile LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 06:26:38 -0700
                    Texas QSO Party

Call: KK5LO/M
Operator(s): KK5LO
Station: KK5LO/M

Class: SO Mobile LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 18

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:   0     875      0  Mults = 107  Total Score = 222,750

Club: Northwest Amateur Radio Society (NARS)

Comments:

Score includes 35500 Bonus Points. A special thanks to my driver Deral ,K5WNO,
who managed to drive 958 miles through 35 counties and keep us on course the
whole time. We had some great Texas BBQ in Llano. Then we had another Texas
staple, a Double meat Whataburger in Victoria.
Thanks Chuck, NO5W, who put on another Great Texas QSO Party.
See y'all in 2008
73, KK5LO/M