Re: [3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP

To: desk@nwlink.com, 3830@contesting.com, desk@nwlink.com
Subject: Re: [3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP
From: Steve Harrison <k0xp@dandy.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 04:26:56 +0000
At 09:05 PM 10/11/2007 -0700, webform@b4h.net wrote:
>NEVER HEARD REGULARS K9BGL, N9CK, W9RE, KZ5D, N4OX, K4BAI, N3BB, N5DX,
>K5NZ ..never heard !

WHAAATTTTTT??? I'm not considered a NS regular yet???????????
;o(((((((((((((((((((

Whatever......  due to new job, and horrendous hours and days that have
made me somewhat numb by the time I get home from the City, I TOTALLY
FORGOT today was NS-Day.

Yeah.

Can't hardly believe it. Missed my first NS since early last spring
;o((((((((((((

Oh well, there's always next week, but apparently not tomorrow night.....  ;o(

What would everybody say if we did NS on EVERY Friday night in addition to
Thursday on a regular basis (other than for the Ladder, of course)???  I
really need a contest fix during weeks when there's nothing but ratty or
voice tests going on  ;o(((((((((

On the plus side, I now have a pair of tribanders, at least one of which
may.... MAY.... get up in the air before SSCW. Just maybe, I may be able to
generate some kind of weak pipsqueak sig on the higher bands from New
England by SSCW. We'll see. Hours to get them up are really limited, as
well as energy.

IF I can avoid having to spend 13 hours a day on the new job  ;o((((((((

Steve "and if you don't know where I am in New England, WORK me and find
out!!", K0XP