[3830] PaQP K8MM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] PaQP K8MM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 11:09:00 -0700
                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: K8MM
Operator(s): K8MM
Station: K8MM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 13

  160:    4
   80:   78     71
   40:   74    119
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
---------------------------------------
Total:  156    190      0         0  Mults = 67  Total Score = 33,555.0

Club: Thumb Area Contesters

Comments:

This was my first time in the PAQP. It's just the right distance away from MI to
have great signals on 40 and 80. I missed Cambria and Duaphin for the sweep. The
bonus stations were an interesting twist with the bonus points and free
multiplier. I worked them a total of 12 times. When I looked at my score in
writelog I thought I was on a tear but in reality it needed to be divided by
10. See you next year and be sure to work me in the MiQP.