[3830] PaQP VE7NH Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, 7nh@cablelan.net
Subject: [3830] PaQP VE7NH Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 16:38:54 -0700
                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: VE7NH
Operator(s): VE7NH
Station: VE7NH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: pENDER iSLAND B.C.
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:    2      0      0         0
   80:   20      0      0         0
   40:   17      0      0         0
   20:   58     24      0         0
   15:    0      0      0         0
   10:    0      0      0         0
    6:    0      0      0         0
    2:    0      0      0         0
---------------------------------------
Total:   97     24      0         0  Mults = 45  Total Score = 9,532.0

Club:

Comments:

N1MM Logger does not have the same scoring points as the Nittany crew.
My N1MM score would have been 17,645 including W3P bonus points, but as it
stands with the correct scoring it is only 9532.
However...I thought this was going to be a great weekend.  The Europeans
were booming in even with the beam due East.  In fact some EU were QRM-ing
some of the PA boys.  Much to my dismay, there was a real lack of PA stations
around.  (Well at least when I was on.)  Managed 7 QSO's with W3P and 4 with
W3USA from different counties.  Did grab 8 new Counties for my USCA Award.
40M was spoiled for a while with that dratted RTTY stuff.  Maybe the next
QSO Party I will just QSO as many as possible instead of looking around for
missing Counties.  Much to my horror I had to go and use SSB (YUGHHHH) to
pick up more Multipliers on occasion.  I was amazed how easy it was to
get through on SSB.  Next year should be better.   Thanks boys, for the Q's.

73/Doug
VE7NH