[3830] TBDC N6RO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kenkeeler@jazznut.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC N6RO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 21:58:58 -0700
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: N6RO
Operator(s): N6RO
Station: N6RO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 5

Total:  QSOs = 133  Total Score = 828

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Couldn't get on until nearly 07Z due to music gigs, so missed the bulk of US
activity.  Had a fair east coast sunrise opening around 11Z, plus 9 JAs, VK,
ZL, HL, UA0.  Missed the C5; I was CQing, too lazy (tired) to use the second RX
in between CQs.

Seems like more publicity would have helped activity.  I didn't 'discover' this
event until last week. Not much activity from south of the equator (two
stations).  Wasn't the purpose of this trial to encourage the southern hemi?