[3830] JARTS 9A7P(9A3BIM) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mirko.jurman@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] JARTS 9A7P(9A3BIM) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 07:17:46 -0700
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: 9A7P
Operator(s): 9A3BIM
Station: 9A7P

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Pazin
Operating Time (hrs): 14
Radios: SO2R

   80:   79  159    25
   40:  102  219    33
   20:  179  413    32
   15:   39   97    14
   10:    1    3     1
------------------------
Total:  400  891   105  Total Score = 114,939

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Software: Writelog + MMTTY
PC: P-IV 1,4 GHz, 320 MB RAM, 2xSoundcard, 2x17` CRT monitor
Interface: 2xAFSK with PTT on RS232
Rigs: 2xKenwood TS-440S + Bandpass filters
Power: 100W
Antennas: Inv. V 80/40m dipole, Inv. V 40m dipole, 2el QUAD 20/15/10m

Doing CQ WW RTTY was fun, althought my so2r setup failed due the computer.
Now setup is full funcional, single pc, two rigs, filters, ptt...
The goal was to evaluate additional benefits of using 2nd radio in RTTY.
The result is easily visible: 400 QSO's instead od 230 in 14 hours,
and to mention that in my humble opinion cq ww had more activities.
Special thanks to Marko (9A8MM) who brought some ferrite rings to reduce RFI,
and to Hrle (9A6XX) who gave me detailed instructions on writelog and so2r;
also his enthusiasm climbing to the roof and going down dozen of times at
friday evening trying to optimize 80/40 & 40m dipole is great, i'm thankful,
now we're even as i did try to put up fullsize dipole as 'night' antenna during
iaru r1 hf contest.
Sorry for some clumsy operation i did noticed some mistakes but it was first
time doing so2r and i was a bit confused in rush with 2nd radio.

Thank you all for support and CU in CQ WW SSB next weekend.
Next rtty: WAE DX RTTY, 9a7p plays again :)
73 de 9a3bim

80m Summary
Countries
7X 9A DL EA F HA HB0 I LY LZ