[3830] JARTS ZC4LI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, HODGSON@CYTANET.COM.CY
Subject: [3830] JARTS ZC4LI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 04:04:40 -0700
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: ZC4LI
Operator(s): STEVE
Station: ZC4LI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ESBA CYPRUS
Operating Time (hrs): 39
Radios: SO2R

   80:  050  0148    25
   40:  408  1178    65
   20:  699  2022    80
   15:  613  1737    84
   10:  035  0100    19
-------------------------
Total: 1805  5185   213  Total Score = 1,415,505

Club: ESBA

Comments:

Antennas:-  C/Craft A3S @ 50ft  Titanex 160HD  Jaybeam @ 25ft

Thanks to all concerned in running the contest and to
everyone for the Q's.
Condx were pretty good all round apart from 80M which was
very noisy.
I did a limited SO2R entry as I am waiting for some new
equipment b4 it gets the full treatment. Needs must I'm
afraid, so if you can't beat 'em join 'em.
Best hour was 79.
Age sent was 64. Mental age is 18.

I said last year that I wasn't going to do any more full 48
hour contests and I managed to stick to that by just doing
39 hours. Looking at the score submissions I didn't see any
single ops doing the full 48 hours so maybe we all feel the
same way or are just getting older and wiser. Perhaps a better
contest format would be to pick 36 or 40 hours from the 48 on
offer.
Talking of older, it was quite depressing to see the ages of
the participants. Amateur radio as we now know it could be
history in another 30 years.

Gripes.
Most of the usual ones were there, but other submitters have
covered them all.

73 Steve, and hope to cu in the next one.