[3830] CQWW SSB K9MUG SOSB/10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9mug@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K9MUG SOSB/10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 17:11:57 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K9MUG
Operator(s): K9MUG
Station: K9MUG

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: Al
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:   9      4        8
   80:
   40:   1      1        1
   20:  54     20       28
   15:  98     15       48
   10:  78     13       31
------------------------------
Total:  78     13       31  Total Score = 9,328

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

I had several goals for this contest.

1. to qso with EK0B                         accomplished
2. test out  new 10m rhombic                accomplished.
3. to work some new countries on  160m      BUST!!
4. Take any surprising dx as they come      accomplished--- B1Z

So, even though 10m was lousy and 160m was lousy for my bad antenna,
I had fun. Even though my least favorite form of contest is ssb, there is
something more personal than the other modes.

Thanks to all who QSO'd and to CQ and a special thanks to all those inveterate
travelers who go all over the globe and put up great antennas to put the spice
in these contests!

73,
Darrell