[3830] CQWW SSB G4FAL SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nick@totterdell.co.uk
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB G4FAL SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 17:31:24 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: G4FAL
Operator(s): G4FAL
Station: G4FAL

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Sheffield
Operating Time (hrs): 30
Radios: SO2R

  160:   67     4       25
   80:  273     8       55
   40:  134    10       48
   20:  241    15       67
   15:  280    16       61
   10:  185     6       32
------------------------------
Total: 1180    59      288  Total Score = 531,257

Club: Sheffield ARC

Comments:

Great bonus to have 15m in such good shape and plenty of local Qs on 10m too. I
have recently put up a dipole for 160m and this was a bit disappointing -
mostly heating the clouds I guess.
I tried using SO2R and on the few occasions that I managed to hold a run
frequency, I did manage to have a handful of Qs on another band - and even if
it doesn't improve my score it at least it kept me awake!
73 and thanks to all for the contacts.