[3830] CQWW SSB KC5R SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB KC5R SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 17:39:59 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KC5R
Operator(s): KC5R
Station: KC5R

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:    5     4        5
   80:   40    12       23
   40:  106    24       49
   20:  181    23       69
   15:  160    25       71
   10:   82    10       23
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Was just going to cruise around a bit, and then I ended up spending 16 hours
working DX.

Conditions were good considering the sunspot cycle. Heard lots of goodies on
Sunday morning on 40 (SE Asia), but couldn't get through to the VR2 or the YB.
Bagged my first JA on 80 mtr phone. Should have spent a bit more time on
160mtrs, but my antenna isn't really up to snuff there. Had a blast on 15.

Outside of about 10 Qs, all were pouncing. Was set-up on 40, but K3LR decided
to go 1/2 KC below and let it rip. Atleast his stations on 160 and 10 gave me
the USA/zone 5 mult, to make up for the 40 ops heavy handedness.

Looking forward to a more serene SS contest! -Al