[3830] CQWW SSB N0HF SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n0hf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N0HF SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 19:51:49 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N0HF
Operator(s): N0HF
Station: N0HF

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Boulder, CO
Operating Time (hrs): 17

  160:
   80:    2     1        1
   40:   18    12       12
   20:  154    21       42
   15:  113    22       58
   10:   39     7       14
------------------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Had some strange rain static on Saturday morning that hurt my rx to EU on 15,
made up for it Sunday, though. Not much low band operation here, antennas are
work-in-progress at the moment. The 10m opening to SA gave me a boost, like the
one the Rockies felt when the score was 5-6 during last night's game! It too was
short lived. I snagged C5, 6W and an EA8 on 10m which gives me hope better time
are ahead.  '73 Dan

Rig ICOM 775 DSP
Alpha 86
C3 yagi@55'