[3830] CQWW SSB ZY7C(@PT7CB) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py8azt@uirapuru.org
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB ZY7C(@PT7CB) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 07:16:22 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: ZY7C
Operator(s): PT7AA, PT7BZ, PT7CB, PT7CG, PT7WA, PT7YV, PY8AZT
Station: PT7CB

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   51     9       29
   80:  428    22       89
   40:  709    28       98
   20: 1502    35      133
   15: 3276    31      128
   10:  143    18       61
------------------------------

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Our Score was little better then last year, about 400Qs, but we had lowered in
Mult Total. We never got a decent rate on 20m, but 15m rewarded.

Mr. Murphy showed on the first night. We lost the Yagis from 80m (EUA & Europe,
both!). We got them fixed by Saturday, but missed a whole night on this band.

Thank you all for nice QSOs. See again on the CW leg.

Best 73,

ZY7C Team.
PT7AA, PT7BZ, PT7CB, PT7CG, PT7WA, PT7YV, PY8AZT