[3830] CQWW SSB S57S SOSB/10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB S57S SOSB/10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 09:25:23 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: S57S
Operator(s): S57S
Station: S57S

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: Golisce
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  740    21       92
------------------------------

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

After two surgical operations, 740 QSO's was my limit this time. I couldn't stay
at station for a long time so I've forced to take a lot of time-outs.
Nice E-Sporadic around Europe both days makes 10m contesting fun. Ratings jumps
up to 180 sometimes, but 1 pointers of course couldn't deliver high final score.
Bad propagation to the east, and even worse to N/W. For me, NP4A was the most
northern station I've manage to work. Africa was well open both days but poor
activity from there.
South America:
Hey guys again! Why always forget for us in Europe at 18-20 UTC. Contest is
also here, not only in USA! At that time of the day we can easily copy you
55-57 when your antennas are toward USA. It is nearly impossible to get your
attention. Not to say make QSO with you at that time of the day unless you turn
beam to Europe. I just don't understand! We're also 3 pointers, a lot of softy
MTPLRs waiting for you here in EU, but no. It's so easier runnig USA Pile-ups.
You are realy lucky, if you ask me, bad strategy, but still, wheter we like it
or not you always won the 10m contests! Live isn't fair...

Thanks for all QSO'S, Aleksander, S57S