[3830] CQWW SSB VA3YP SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VA3YP SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 09:30:30 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VA3YP
Operator(s): VA3YP
Station: VA3YP

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Hamilton
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:    0     0        0
   80:  190    12       25
   40:  252    19       46
   20:  336    21       68
   15:  232    19       61
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------
Total: 1010    71      200  Total Score = 633,327

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Friday and Saturday I was away from home and I wasn't able to start contest on
time. I started operating on Saturday night at 02:00 UTC and operate for 5 hour
on 80M/40M and make 450 QSOâ??s. My 160M transmitting antenna wasnâ??t ready and
I didnâ??t make any QSO on 160M. Condition was nice, but I wasnâ??t able to make
more QSOâ??s because of my disability. I take a sleep for 5 hours and start
operating Sunday at 11:30 UTC, conditions was nice and I worked mostly on
higher bands. Sunday afternoon I take a sleep again and I mist short opening on
10M. After all, for 14 hours operating period I have a nice score.