[3830] CQWW SSB VE7IN SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VE7IN SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 14:41:39 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE7IN
Operator(s): VE7IN
Station: VE7IN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): 18

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   30     6        5
   40:   81    11       22
   20:  305    12       17
   15:  227    10       21
   10:   11     5        9
------------------------------

Club: British Columbia DX Club

Comments:

This wasn't going to be a full effort, but wanted to try and get on to make some
points for the club. A slow start as had our 29th Anniversary dinner Friday, so
didn't get on at start plus really didn't make an effort to get up early for
the hoped for European openings on 20.

Also discovered on Friday setup, 80 meter antenna needed repair and more
annoying, the 15/10 side mount didn't want to rotate, did the repair on the 80
and freed up the side mount when I got back from dropping Trish off for her
treatment Saturday afternoon, kudos to number 1 step daughter who volunteered
to pick up Mom so I could attempt to get on contesting.

Hard to comment on conditions from my station as it needs many repairs.

I enjoyed getting back on after missing the whole contest season last year,
especially the last 3 hours on Sunday were terrific with a great run for me on
20, the highlights being called by AO8A for a double mult in the last hour then
CN4P and CQ9K.