[3830] CQWW SSB KH6GMP SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kh6gmp@hawaii.rr.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB KH6GMP SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 12:12:47 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KH6GMP
Operator(s): KH6GMP
Station: KH6GMP

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: HI
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   16     3        3
   40:    0     0        0
   20:  390    20       26
   15:  629    24       41
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------
Total: 1035    47       70  Total Score = 349,713

Club:

Comments:

Best run and rate I ever had on 21.250 for a couple hours just before the end.
Couldnt tune amp on 80 so all qsos on 80 were barefoot with wire antenna, never
heard any contesters on 40m at all and my C3S yago has gone bad on 10, SWR was
out of sight so no qsos on ten.   Sunday morning I had just short of 600 and
was hoping I could get to 600 by the end and ended up over 1000. Thanks for all
the Qs.
ALOHA de Gary KH6GMP