[3830] CQWW SSB LX7I(LX2A) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB LX7I(LX2A) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 12:13:32 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: LX7I
Operator(s): LX2A
Station: LX7I

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Eschdorf
Operating Time (hrs): 47
Radios: SO2R

  160:  415    10       66
   80:  502    17       83
   40:  819    27      110
   20: 1204    39      140
   15:  799    33      141
   10:  488    22       94
------------------------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

It was again a great pleasure to take part in the contest and want to thank
everybody who called me.
I finished all antennaworks just in time, on friday afternoon. Everything
worked very well, except on 80m where the new antenna still needs some
adjusment. Nearly all QSOs were mad with my 80M Loop.

This year I spend again too much time for working multipliers instead of making
QSOs, but I was able to increase my score from last year about 1.000.000.

I tried for the first time to be actif the whole 48hours which became very hard
at the end.
I hope to cu in the CQWWCW as M/?

73s and enjoy contesting

Philippe LX2A / LX7I