[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 07:45:49 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - Nov 2

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0      0
   80:  13
   40:  23
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  36     26  Total Score = 1,872

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, dipole, zepp, inverted vee.  Thanks to KU8E for
casting a line over the highest limb in a pine tree to get the north end of the
zepp up high again after the support had broken earlier.  It worked very well.
Conditions seemed pretty good, but didn't make any QSOs on 20M.  Did hear a
fairly loud K9BGL on backscatter on 20M, but no one else I could identify.  By
accident, I made the first seven QSOs on 80 using the 40M dipole.  Hope to work
you all in the real SS this weekend.  Wish everyone a good time and record
scores.  73, John, K4BAI.