[3830] SS CW W4NF SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, john.omara@oakmgmt.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW W4NF SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 18:22:35 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W4NF
Operator(s): W4NF
Station: W4NF

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 9

------------
  160:
   80:  355
   40:   90
   20:   80
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This was the first contest in about a year from the house as the basement was
just finished several months ago.  I'm still working on getting the station
back in working order.  The top C3E and 2 element 40 meter beam were stuck at
145 degrees so that made it tough going on 20 and 40.  I ran with the middle
C3E at 58' for my time on 20.

I was also a part of the W4RM Multiop at my brother Bill's house so on my off
times I came home and operated for 9 hours to make some extra points for PVRC's
quest to recapture the gavel.  K0RC called in on 80 meters right before I was
ready to quit with ND for the final section.  When everyone went to 40 meters
on Sunday evening VY1JA and VY1EI were sitting there calling CQ on 20 with no
takers so that made YT easy.  WTX was another hold out but I found N5DO for
that section.

Take care and I'll see you in SS Phone in 2 weeks.  73, Jack W4NF