[3830] SS CW AB2E SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ab2e@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW AB2E SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 18:55:31 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: AB2E
Operator(s): AB2E
Station: AB2E

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 20

------------
  160:
   80:  465
   40:   95
   20:  210
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Rig: IC756ProII/Dentron MLA2500 amp.

Great contest as usual. 80m proved to be my best band w/465QSOs, considering my
meager wire antennas. G5RV-style dipole for 10-40. Inverted L w/4 tuned radials
for 80m. The 80m antenna worked great, with many extremely strong West Coast
stations calling me. Easy to hold a frequency and call CQ all night. Stayed on
80m until qrt around 5AM local time. It also seems to work equally well on
nearby stations.
73 and CU in SS Phone.
Darrell AB2E