[3830] SS CW N6MJ(@W6TMD) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6mj@adelphia.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW N6MJ(@W6TMD) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 19:48:59 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N6MJ
Operator(s): N6MJ
Station: W6TMD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ORG
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  241
   40:  363
   20:  456
   15:   32
   10:
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Our usual multi op at W6YI was cancelled this year, so I had a chance to do the
contest as a single op.  I decided to try and put my dads station back
together, and do a LP effort from there.  It took some work, but I managed to
have a working antenna on 15 thru 80.

The sweep came sunday morning when VO1SA answered my CQ on 15m.  I never heard
any of the other VO1's, so thanks for being there.

Murphy paid a visit early sunday when my MKV died.  Fortunately I had an extra
radio, so I put a IC756PROII in its place.

It was tough staying in the chair for this one.  The rates were just so slow on
sunday I almost quit a few times.

Thanks for the q's, and hopefully we can put together a team at W6YI for SSB
SS

73, Dan N6MJ