[3830] SS CW W7WHY SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW W7WHY SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 20:00:56 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY + PACKET
Station: W7WHY

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:   41
   40:  177
   20:  218
   15:   24
   10:
------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Well, almost made the sweep.  Missed NL and NNY.  Closest in a long time.  Heard
them on and the NL station came back to me Saturday, but they got clobbered and
I never did get my report.

One thing, IF I CALL YOU, YOU ARE NOT IN MY LOG.  I hate the "wrkd b4" when I
know I didn't work you.  I use computer logging, so I know who is a dupe and
who isn't.  When the bands are as crowded as this weekend, you may think you
worked me, but I was possibly working someone else you didn't hear.  It takes
less time to work the dupe than to argue about it.

Thanks to the ARRL for a really fun contest.  This is one of my favorites.
Thanks for all the Q's and 73.

Log is already on LOTW.
Tom W7WHY

Radio 1  TS-450SAT + SB-200 ~500 watts
Radio 2  TS-450SAT

80 meter dipole, 40 meter vertical, HB 2 el 20 meter monobaner, 15 meter
dipole.

N1MM Logger 7.10.12 (worked perfectly)