[3830] SS CW KN3A Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kn3a@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW KN3A Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 20:24:03 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KN3A
Operator(s): KN3A
Station: KN3A

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EN90
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:    3
   80:   79
   40:  102
   20:   33
   15:    8
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

I spent more time operating than anticipated. This was my best CW Sweepstakes
score by far. Only missed NL and NWT. I saw NWT spotted a couple of times but I
just had no path to work them. Didn't hear anything from NL whatsoever. Also, a
sincere apology when I tried running on 40 meters for a few minutes. I saw WPA
needed spotted so thought I'd give it a try. My program was just not set up for
running since all I do is S&P. I think at least 3 people had to suffer through
my unreadiness for running but it was fun and I will try to set up so I can run
more in the future.

40 and 80 meters yielded most of my sections:

80 - 32 Sections
40 - 32 Sections
20 - 12 Sections
15 -  2 Sections

I was a little disappointed in 15 meters not opening up better and 10 meters
was non-existent. See you in the ARRL SSB November SS. I think I'm going to do
QRP again.

Kenwood TS 450SAT
G5RV @ 35 Ft.
75 Watts