[3830] SS CW VA3EC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hkosterman@cogeco.ca
Subject: [3830] SS CW VA3EC Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 03:36:16 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: VA3EC
Operator(s): VA3EC
Station: VA3EC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Oakville
Operating Time (hrs): 16

------------
  160:
   80:  126
   40:  118
   20:  137
   15:   15
   10:
------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

This was the first chance I got to use my new Butternut (custom by VA3GRL),
worked well even without radials.  It was significantly quieter than the
sloper. Just tied to the chain link fence of the school behind me.  Could not
find NT.  I guess that's like being in the stink hole in cribbage.

Butternut for 80, Explorer 14 with 40M Kit for other.  756Pro.

Cheers,
Harry
VA3EC