[3830] CQWW SSB KD2I M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wardbnj@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB KD2I M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 06:43:46 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KD2I
Operator(s): KD2I NQ3N
Station: KD2I

Class: M/S HP
QTH: SNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 38

  160:    8     4        5
   80:   79    15       44
   40:   98    18       53
   20:  149    19       60
   15:  235    23       76
   10:   87     9       27
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Equipment problems, slowed our progress. Amp was down (relay failure) for 1/2
the contest. Balun failed on 15 meter monobander at beginning of the contest
and we could not repair it. 40 meter NE sloper match box went up in flames,
built a new/improved version and got running again! Both Bob's have ICD
implants and can't work on antenna's when there is RF in near field, so station
had to be down for repairs. Otherwise we had fun and made a few contacts!