[3830] SS CW KV8Q Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kv8q@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW KV8Q Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 07:05:10 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:  411
   40:  256
   20:  104
   15:   21
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

80 meters was very quiet and open everywhere at once Saturday night.  It sure
increased my QSO rate on that band.  Had a nice run there for a change.  Not
much on 15 and nothing at all on 10.  20 and 40 were typical for my station and
location.  Overall, very quiet conditions this weekend.
Why do people use cut numbers in the exchange?  The check of 99 sent as NN
through me for a loop. Call me old-fashioned, but I would rather not copy cut
numbers in this exchange.  And, isn't the callsign part of the exchange.  That
also sounded strange.
Heard one WTX early in the contest working someone else and never heard him
again.  Missed WTX and NT, which I never heard at all.
N1MM again performed flawlessly. That sure reduces the fatigue for this old
man. Remember when we used those big, taped-together dupe sheets?
Kudos to W8CAR and K8BL.  Sounds like they will be ahead of me one more year in
Ohio, low power CW. But, I still had fun.  Then there is always next year.
Thanks for all of the QSO's and I look forward to seeing you all again next
year.

Rig: TenTec Jupiter @ 100 watts
Antenna: 102' G5RV @ 45'
Software: N1MM