[3830] SS CW VE6EX Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dlazar@telusplanet.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW VE6EX Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 08:28:16 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: VE6EX
Operator(s): VE6EX
Station: VE6EX

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Calgary
Operating Time (hrs): ~24

------------
  160:
   80:  102
   40:  274
   20:  784
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: ALBERTA CLIPPERS

Comments:

Hi All:
   Another great ARRL event with prop to match the occasion.  First of all our
intrepid young helpers would like to thank all for calling and the wonderful
spots (all 43 of them). We only had the internet and saw them go by; but not on
the TRLOG screen-- but with help it was ok. The station master was responsible
for a strategy blunder, and duly and sufficiently punished by suffering a lower
score. Only lower power on the higher bands to appease the local TV watchers;
(abt 300w or so, a KW is a big NO-NO). Look for me in the up and coming FONE
weekend. Thanks to callers and for the sweep and best wishes to all. Our scores
are bound to improve, our first MULTI event is done!!!
   Cheers to all..