[3830] SS CW K5QQ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K5QQ@mchsi.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K5QQ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 19:03:14 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K5QQ
Operator(s): K5QQ
Station: K5QQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Springfield MO
Operating Time (hrs): 23

------------
  160:    0
   80:  176
   40:  231
   20:  193
   15:    2
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

Using wire dipoles @ 35 ft for 40 and 80 and two mobile fiberglass whips @ 35 ft
in a dipole configuration for 20. Although I have no pretenses about being a
contender in the low power category, I'm always amazed with how well I do
without beams and using these subterranian antenna's  My house is right next to
a flood control area so not only are the antenna's low to the ground, my lot is
the lowest elevation in the neighborhood!! I am in an antenna restricted
neighborhood but the good news is no one ever looks in my back yard and none of
the antenna's are visible from the street!!

My award goes to W8EGI who was sounding good on the key and licensed over 76
years ago.  QRZ shows he is a mere youngster at 93 years old and he's my
inspiration. I wish him many more years of enjoyable operating!!

73

Jim Baremore  K5QQ