[3830] NCCC Sprint W0YK LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W0YK LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 10:03:49 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint - Nov 9

Call: W0YK
Operator(s): W0YK
Station: W0YK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   2     2
   80:  13     6
   40:
   20:   1     1
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  16     9  Total Score = 144

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Didn't hear anyone in SNS, but discovered that my intermittant open feed on 40
was solidly open.  Pulled down the 80 and 20 again yesterday and am on my way
out to tram down the 40 now.  Maybe by next week I'll be QRV again.

CQ'd on 20 and 80 for 10 minutes without takers.  Called the few I could hear
with no success.  Did manage K7SS whom I seldom hear on 20.  W9RE was loud on
160 but didn't pick up my many calls.  Mike, your CW signal sounded fine to me
on all bands, crisp but no clicks.

73,
Ed  W0YK
73,