[3830] OK/OM DX PA60LIM(PA3ARM) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, PA3ARM@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] OK/OM DX PA60LIM(PA3ARM) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 11:13:56 -0800
                    OK/OM DX Contest, CW

Call: PA60LIM
Operator(s): PA3ARM
Station: PA3ARM

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: KRONENBERG
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0
   80:   78    60
   40:   25    24
   20:    2     2
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  105    86  Total Score = 9,030

Club:

Comments:

Ten Tec Orion II  100W
Dipole 3,5m up fer 40m
Inv vee 10m up

VERON Section/club  A31 (Noord and Midden Limburg - county/province)
celebrates
its 60th anniversary this year. To promote contesting in the club we applied
fer
the special call PA60LIM in particular to participate in the CQWW SSB contest.
I took the opportunity to make some  CW contacts in a contest with this call.
PA60LIM made approximately 2300 contacts (785 SSB - rest CW) during 2 weeks.
Cu in the CQWW CW contest (vy limited operation)
73
de
Harry
PA3ARM