[3830] WAE RTTY LZ9R(LZ3YY) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY LZ9R(LZ3YY) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 14:17:00 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: LZ9R
Operator(s): LZ3YY
Station: LZ3YY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Aitos
Operating Time (hrs): 30

   80:  105  105     0   132
   40:  210  210    30   135
   20:  352  352   247   122
   15:   65   65    50    62
   10:    1    1     0     2
------------------------------
Total:  733  733   327   453  Total Score = 475,650

Club:

Comments:

TS850SAT ,100W  A3S 3el yagi, 80/40 1/2 slopers

What a weekend!
I was on call this weekend and had hopes to work in WAEDC without work calls,
but Murphy strikes on me this time.Everything was smooth at the
begining,untill
really big storm reach our area around 1300z Saturday.Had to stop for 1 hour
due to lightning strikes around.Then A3s traps were flooded and I lost that
antenna - high SWR.That forced me to stop around 15:30z for break.
Then I had an emergency call and had to drive in the storm.Come back home at
0z,
Very tired.Restart contest at 05z sunday.Luckily A3s traps were dryed due to
high winds ,so SWR was acceptabble for TS850 tuner.Had many more calls but
problems solved by the phone.It was funny to operate and speak in the cell
phone at same time.Total had 35 calls for Sunday!!
This score is the best I can do in such circumstances. Sorry for pushing wrong
keys and repeats.
73 ,Nasko  LZ3YY