[3830] WAE RTTY VE1OP Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY VE1OP Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 16:25:51 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VE1OP
Operator(s): VE1OP
Station: VE1OP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NS
Operating Time (hrs): 29

   80:   95   115    20   104
   40:  194   243    49   141
   20:  647  1656  1009   160
   15:  141   351   210    92
   10:
-------------------------------
Total: 1077  2365  1288   497  Total Score = 1,175,405

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

My 7th WAE RTTY and they get more fun every year...Nice to see less and less
"SRI NO QTC" every year...This is a great contest because it's well populated,
single op's can only do 36 of 48 hours,everyone can use Telnet and it involves
QTC's to keep a fella awake...Missed 6 hours due to other stuff going on...

Set out to better my personal best, but fell a little short...If the 15m EU
openings had have been a little longer both days, it might have happened...Even
SA was short lived on 15...

Low bands were s7 noise here the whole weekend, hard on the head and harder to
be productive...289 QSO's combined on 40/80 is poison...

Where were all the VE9's ???...I know VE9DX was away, but there's usually some
more around...Not one heard...Also, no VK/ZL's in the mornings heard here,
which is strange...Only a handful of JA's, and only 2 ZS's, so the mult count
is way down this year...We need some sunspots....

N1MM Logger performed flawlessly, thanks to the programmers who did a great job
ironing out the wrinkles from last year...With the complicated scoring and
QTC's, this must be a nightmare to program...It was easy to tell the op's using
N1MM, everything went smoothly with QTC's...

C U in WWCW in 2 weeks...

73, Scott VE1OP