[3830] WAE RTTY 9A7P M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, scores@rkp.hr
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY 9A7P M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 17:26:31 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: 9A7P
Operator(s): 9A3BIM, 9A3BAC
Station: 9A7P

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Pazin
Operating Time (hrs): 3

   80:   26         0     36
   40:   33         0     39
   20:   35         0     48
   15:    9         0     14
   10:    0         0      0
------------------------------
Total:  103   0     0    137  Total Score = 14,111

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Althought I thought doing this contest more seriuosly than JARTS with full SO2R
setup with no need to do antenna, pc/rig interface, software work before
contest, during the CQWW SSB power supply which was powering 2x440S failed, and
"technics" team 9A8MM&9A2SX dind't had much free time to repar it, i was stuck
on Kenwood TS-940S which in prior contests showed lees performance compared to
our two 440S.
So i started contest, did an hour on 14MHz (half hour s&p half hour calling)
and the rate was very low 24 qso's.
I decided to take a brake from contest, frustrated with results... I was a
little deaf and a little bad modulated...
Then at the evening when we have social night Goran 9A3BAC told me that he
would like to work some qso's on rtx. I managed to convince him to do an hour
of contest, he showed very good skills and understanding in one of his firsts
qso's, and sure it was first contest for him. To bad he didn't made QSO with XE
- it would be a real nice one!!!
So hopefully I'll get PS on time, CU in YO PSK31 contest this friday!

Rig: Kenwood TS-940S
Power: 100W, AFSK, PTT homemade
Ant: Inv.V 80/40m, 2el Quad 20/15/10m
PC: P-IV, 1,4GHz
Software: Writelog + MMTY
Problems: with RFI, especially on 3,5MHz
Operators: 9A3BAC, 9A3BIM

73's AND CU IN YO PSK31 CONTEST & LZ DX CONTEST this weekend...
P.S. GO AHEAD, GO 9A3BAC!!!