[3830] WAE RTTY W7LD Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w7ld@theriver.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY W7LD Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 21:35:32 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: W7LD
Operator(s): W7LD
Station: W7LD

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WWA
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

   80:    9    9     0     7
   40:   17   17     0     9
   20:  124  124   143    36
   15:    0    0     0     0
   10:    0    0     0     0
------------------------------
Total:  150    0   143    52  Total Score = 37,211

Club:

Comments:

This is a really cool contest.  Unfortunately, I was only able to work this
test
one hour Friday and two hours Sunday morning.

The QTC's are fun!  For quite a while I had more QTC's logged than QSO's.

I had a max QSO rate of 132 per hour at one time when I was the new kid on the
block. Fun, fun fun.

Main 20 meter antenna = Stacked Double Extended Zepp at 100 feet fed with 600
ohm open wire line and 500 watts. Broadside to Europe. (lotsa fire and smoke at
this QTH!)

Thanks to all for QSO's and QTC's.

de Jack / W7LD / "Lucky Dog"