[3830] WAE RTTY ZC4LI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hodgson@cytanet.com.cy
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY ZC4LI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 10:35:32 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: ZC4LI
Operator(s): STEVE
Station: ZC4LI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ESBA Cyprus
Operating Time (hrs): 36

   80:  225   223   170   160
   40:  443   440   402   162
   20:  450   445   300   108
   15:  355   353   260   110
   10:    0     0     0     0
-------------------------------
Total: 1473  1461  1132   540  Total Score = 1,400,220

Club: ESBA

Comments:

SO1R

Antennas:-  C/Craft A3S @ 50ft  Titanex HD
Amp:-       ACOM1000
Rig:-       Icom 756 Pro3

Thanks to the organisers and to everyone for the Q's.
Condx were pretty good all round.
My software WF1B let me down again for the 3rd year running
and started to repeat the already sent Qtc's,which meant that
I had to send around 500 Qtc's to myself to get back on track.
I do not know what the problem is but you would have thought
that I would have learned by now and got some new software !!
A mini tornado took out the 20/15 and 10M bands on my A3S
on sunday afternoon so that didn't help much either. Funnily
enough the 40M add on wasn't affected, anyone got any ideas why ?
So, it looks like mast down and some antenna work to be done
b4 the CQWW CW.
It is olive picking time here at the moment which is hard work
and a PITA I would much rather be fixing the antenna. Got around
75 litres of oil last year from 24 trees but will only get around
half that this year as there is a 2 year cycle, good year/bad year.
But I digress.
Best hour was 62.

Gripes. {Tongue in cheek}

Just the usual, guys sending my call repeatedly {I know my call}
Guys working you then moving half a herz away and blasting you
off the band.
Guys who say ''Sorry no Qtc's'' what makes this such a good contest
is the sending and receiving of Qtc's - why enter the contest if
you are not going to do the Qtc's !!
My current software sends mine twice just to make certain.

It was good fun and thanks again to everyone, it's a lot better
than picking bloody olives that's for sure.

73 and hope to cu in the next one,  Steve.