[3830] SS SSB VE4EAR Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB VE4EAR Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 19:51:58 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: VE4EAR
Operator(s): VE4EAR
Station: VE4EAR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MANITOBA
Operating Time (hrs): 18

------------
  160:    1
   80:  123
   40:  177
   20:  211
   15:   14
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

Just missed ND...again.  Figured this year I would get them at least on 80 m.
Not a chance, heard others calling them, but way too weak for the 150mile path
.

As always a lot fun. Noisey conditions on 80/40 Saturday night but Sunday was
better.

20m was worse than during the CQ WW contest. Impossible to run with a dipole
antenna. Huge signals from east and west coast and everywhere in between. S&P
was the only way for me to get any q's.

Last year had many more QSO on 20 and 15 but this year 40m was the money band.

Had to take time off to watch The Winnipeg Blue Bombers destroy the Toronto
Argonauts in the CFL's eastern final. Sorry to the VE3's aout there, I can
understand why there weren't on the air Sunday :)

Thanksfor the patience and the Q's.

Ed

VE4EAR

746Pro