[3830] SS SSB VE2DWA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB VE2DWA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 20:03:11 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: VE2DWA
Operator(s): VE2DWA
Station: VE2DWA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Aylmer, QC
Operating Time (hrs): <2hs

------------
  160:   0
   80:  14
   40:  14
   20:  15
   15:   3
   10:   0
------------

Club:

Comments:

Equipment Description:
Yaesu FT-101EE (power btw 20 and 50 watts), G5RV @ 10 feet.

It was planned as full effort, as unlimited from VE3RM, but on Friday I got a
bad could.
Saturday morning I was feeling worse and my sore throat was very bad, I went to
a clinic and the doctor told me: you need to stay in bed, get this antibiotic
and please don't talk (I couldn't believe that..SS SSB weekend and I couldn't
speak), I operate less than 10 minutes every two or three hours, only when I
was leaving the bed to take my medicine or to go to the washroom.
My old FT-101EE is in very bad shape and my signal wasn't very readable.  I was
very surpring because many people thanks me for a new mult and I was the clean
sweep for at least two stations.

See you in CQWWCW, I'm planning to be SO AB LP.

73, Claudio VE2DWA-VE3AP-LU7DW