[3830] SS SSB NB7V Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, NB7V@msn.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB NB7V Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 20:15:43 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: NB7V
Operator(s): NB7V
Station: NB7V

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:  270
   40:
   20:  440
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

WOW its over! Lots of interuptions, company all weekend, my daughters birthday
party. And a phone that wouldn't stop. Lots of 07 license dates. 20 was great,
80 also worked for me, 40- I found out when i went to 40 that I had a very high
swr. I went out and checked my phased verticles and found out they were damaged
by the 80mph wind gusts last monday uuugh! No 40 for me!
thanks for the Qs
73 Dave NB7V