[3830] SS SSB VE3MGY Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vy2mgy@sympatico.ca
Subject: [3830] SS SSB VE3MGY Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 04:21:44 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: VE3MGY
Operator(s): VE3MGY
Station: VE3MGY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ONTARIO
Operating Time (hrs): 17

------------
  160:   94
   80:  175
   40:  176
   20:   47
   15:    8
   10:    0
------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I wasn't full time this year but still enjoyed it and had lots of fun as always.
It is still one of my favorite contests.

I never thought I would see the activity on 160 that I did but 80 went long
real early in the evening here on Saturday - just before 2400z - which may
explain it. I found propagation on 20 and 15 a bit disappointing but 40 and 80
made up for it. Working KH7X on 80 with the Delta Loop an hour after local
sunrise was the highlight of the contest and the loop certainly proved its
worth this weekend. It actually worked better than I had previuosly given it
credit for.

73
Brian
VE3MGY