[3830] SS SSB NG1I SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, maclamb@charter.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB NG1I SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 12:30:34 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: NG1I
Operator(s): NG1I
Station: NG1I

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: WMA
Operating Time (hrs): 11

------------
  160:
   80:  122
   40:   88
   20:   94
   15:    9
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Only having a G5RV I knew that my scvore would never be competetive so this year
for CW and SSB, I decided to focus on sections. I had 76 of section in SSB and
couldn't find MS, CO, ORG (which I got in the CW SS) but had no problem with HI
or AK. NT is virtually never heard up this far north in N.E. I spent only Sunday
from 5AM to 6PM half searching the bands and half using the packet cluster. One
hyas to play the hand you're dealt and in this case the G5RV did pretty well.
maybe when band condx get better, NT will come through. best refatds to
all...73...Frank NG1I