[3830] SS SSB K0RC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0rc@pclink.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K0RC Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 08:55:10 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K0RC
Operator(s): K0RC
Station: K0RC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 18

------------
  160:   14
   80:  226
   40:   65
   20:  192
   15:   21
   10:    0
------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Rig : Kenwood TS-950SDX + SM230

        Antennas : HyGain TH-11DX at 22m, Telrex 40m dipole at 20m, wire
slopping dipoles for 40m & 75m, inverted vee for 160m.

         Soapbox : I operated the Phone Sweepstates from my normal QTH in
Minnesota. I missed MB for a sweep, although I called VE4EAR on 40m but
couldn't get through the pileup before he QSYed up the band, never to be heard
from again (at my qth). There was another 4 hours to go so the clean sweep
successfully eluded my grasp again this year!