[3830] NCCC Sprint K0XP LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0xp@dandy.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K0XP LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 20:14:08 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint - Nov 23

Call: K0XP
Operator(s): K0XP
Station: K0XP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:  19     4
   40:   2     1
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  21     5  Total Score = 105

Club:

Comments:

WHAT A RUSH, with DX participating tonight....

SNS Report: Only found ONE other guy on for the SNS, VP5/K7WA, for 1 point
;o(

NS: Absolutely zilch on 20 and over 10 minutes, only heard/worked 2: PJ4/K4BAI
and VP5/K7WA. 19Qs on 80 and my apologies to K5GV who tried calling me 3 times
but I just couldn't pull him through. Only 6 different stations worked on 80:
N3ZL  1
N6RO  2
KG5U  2
N9CK  4
PJ4/K4BAI 4
HC8N  5

Would have had another QSO except one guy didn't know you can work dupes in the
NS and as soon as he realized I was a dupe, promptly stole my frequency and
started CQing!  ;o  ;o  ;o

CU in CQWWCW...  Steve, K0XP