[3830] CQWW CW LY8O(@LY1PM) SOSB(A)/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ly8o@ot.lt
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW LY8O(@LY1PM) SOSB(A)/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 14:36:47 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: LY8O
Operator(s): LY8O
Station: LY1PM

Class: SOSB(A)/20 HP
QTH: UTENA
Operating Time (hrs): 30

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 1780    40      156
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1780    40      156  Total Score = 714,224

Club: LCG

Comments:

Raw score from uncecked log.
First of all - many thanks for Peter LY1PM for this super position and to Oleg
(technical manager :) ) for technical support before and during the every
contest.
Lets say very average to poor conditions here. Thanks to KL7CQ and V73NS for
double mults and the only contacts from zones 1 and 31. Also was blessed by
ZD7X, VP8NO, FG5LA, 5J0A, D2NX, VP2MSC on my CQ - BIG THANKS!!! Overall hard
and interesting contest with some technical problems (water apears in one stack
maching connection of 4 cables, so lost 1 hour on Saturday afternoon during USA
open to reconnect only top antenna to PA; problem was fixed on Sunday late
morning). Heard but not worked 5 more countries...
Thanks to everyone for the nice weekend.
Equipment: IC-756PRO2, 1KW, 3x5 el. monobanders stack on 49m rotary mast +
3xKT34xa stack on 42m rotary mast. Software - WinTest (my first real contest
operation with it - it rools!).
73, Remi LY8O