[3830] CQWW CW DL1ELY(@DL0NS) SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, stefan@fam-pfeiffer.de
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW DL1ELY(@DL0NS) SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 15:06:12 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: DL1ELY
Operator(s): DL1ELY
Station: DL0NS

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:   10     3        9
   80:   32     7       32
   40:   64     9       34
   20:  195    15       47
   15:  110    22       52
   10:   12     4        9
------------------------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

RIG: 3Bander, FD4, TS850, FL2100 Amplifier

Just my little, little share of points for the RRDXA.
My first Single-OP-Contest, and my first CW-contest on HF ever. I was on for 5
hours on saturday, and 10 hours on sunday, mostly daylight. So emphasis was on
15 and 20m. 80 and 160m were multi-picking without amplifier only just to
maximize the score somehow. I made the usual bunch of mistakes every
single-op-Rookies makes (e.g. staying to long on wrong bands, and so on...).
Nevertheless, i enjoyed it very much and i want to thank the guys that lend me
their equipment so that i could become QRV with my own callsign.

Vy 73 es 55 de Stefan, DL1ELY