[3830] CQWW CW ZL2BSJ SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, zl2bsj@woosh.co.nz
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW ZL2BSJ SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 18:11:56 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: ZL2BSJ
Operator(s): ZL2BSJ
Station: ZL2BSJ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Wairarapa
Operating Time (hrs): 36

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   23     6       13
   40:  448    22       61
   20:  500    28       75
   15:  457    24       31
   10:   12     6        4
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Condx were surprisingly good. At 2 AM local, 15 was still open, and workable.
Ten stuttered into life at times during the day. Things are looking up!

TNX to Chris ZL2DX for putting up with the shack invasion by an anti-social,
contest-demented, one-eyed stray op.  My normal hang-out spot ZL6QH is QRX for
a couple of years while the wind-farm goes up.

For me, SOAB was a rude awakening after years of hiding behind multi-op
callsigns. On the bright side: it is nice to be able to slope off without
having to make excuses.

But I now realise I will have to become more ruthless if I am to get anywhere
with this Contesting stuff. In order to improve myself, I am moving to Eu :-)

Anyway, many thanks for working ZL2BSJ. QSL via ZL bureau (preferred) or direct
as per qrz.com (new address in PA0)

Toys: IC-725 with 2x GU74B amp and ground-mounted trapped vertical (5BTV)

73/cuagn

Wilbert, ZL2BSJ