[3830] CQWW CW W7RH SOSB/160 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, midnight18@cox.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W7RH SOSB/160 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 18:47:58 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W7RH
Operator(s): W7RH
Station: W7RH

Class: SOSB/160 LP
QTH: ARIZONA
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:  49     16       25
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total:  49     16       25  Total Score = 4,756

Club:

Comments:

>From the W7RH soapbox greetings all,

Friday evening brought initially very good conditions with West Africa and
North African signals pounding into the west. Propagation Gods forecast
intermittent disturbed conditions which arrived early Friday night around 08:00
UTC. Saturday brought more with thunderstorms throughout the desired regions.
Storms in Texas made it difficult if not possible to work many stations in the
Caribbean and South America.

On the good side before contest start and just 1 hour before it's end I was
hearing and copying Western Europe, The Mediterranean and West Africa 2 hours
before sunset. Incredible. Many of those stations really had their stuff
together. Many were receive limited. The activity level was about the best I've
ever heard.

On the bad side there seemed to be more intentional interference and a whole
lot more deaf tuner-uppers.

All and all another great operating event.

Thanks to those who pulled my 100W  signal out of the noise and endured some
major network timing issues.

73,

Bob, W7RH solar powered in nowhere Arizona..................on Top Band.